30 April 2009

29.04.09 : Off Day - Home With The TV

thank you April for sharing the Cheese & Tomato Sandwich from Jonathan. me like, enjoyed it with a cuppa... and a bite of Ritter Sport Chocolate brought from Germany, thanks Anna for that.


something i would share about my work from last night.
excerpt from my Facebook - What's On Your Mind posted at 0810hrs.

"meet different kind of people with different (strange & weird) agenda. i dun really want to care but i must when they step into my working territory. Alhamdullilah... i did not lost any arm and leg"

thank you Sabery for the Epok-Epok Sardin breakfast. nice... i finished it and i'm out running from the office after completing the "last minute" report.


reached home freshen up and wishes Toa Payoh citizen a good night!

i woke up at 1302hrs. grandma just returned from the market. i counted and i just had a 3 hours sleep. it's good enough. Alhamdulillah...

went to wash my face and later help myself to some Kuih Bakar Roti. grandma said it is home-made and given by her friend. betul-betul delicious...


i skipped lunch and nailed myself watching TV... watched so many programme. flipping channel now and then. smiled.

i had dinner while the Malay news at 2000hrs on air at Suria channel. grandma served Lauk Asam Garam Ikan Bawal, Pucuk Ubi Kukus Berempah & Rojak Sos Nenas. sodap betui...

finally... it was kept hanging in the kitchen waiting for it to be ripe. something that will convert me to a hapy crazy person. Banana! i had two Pisang Keling before i went back to my seat and continue watching TV. the 2 last programme i watch was American Idol & Project Runaway.


time for me to make my own run-away. i going out for a night air... jom SP.

while waiting for the last bus to arrive, me trying very hard to make that cute face... :p


LOL... LOL... i love myself... shouldn't we?

No comments: