26 April 2009

25.04.09 : Tiramisu

i woke up to a song on the radio. grandma was busy in the kitchen making Abok-Abok. soon after i wash my face grandma passed me a piece of Abok-Abok to try. thank you grandma. sedap... gila kalau tak sedap.


i laze around on the floor in the room before i was told to have breakfast before i go to work. grandma is going out to send her orders. i freshen up first before i had my share of Bihun Goreng Putih. thanks grandma.


at work:
Gian brought Tiramisu to work. honestly one of the best home-made Tiramisu i ever tried. Gian, SARAP KO MAN! i wished i could "ta-pow" home. hehehe... thank you Gian.


i have no plan but to go home after work.

i arrived home and immediately told by grandma to try my Uncle Rosli cooking. Nasi Goreng Putih Ikan Bilis. i served up with fresh cut Tomatoes and Kerepek Pisang. delicious... so Uncle Rosli decided to cook on this visit, since grandma was tired for the day. Alhamdulillah...

my cousin Ain & grandma was so concentrating on the TV... ManjaLara drama is on.

while my Uncle Rosli explained on his trial & error of all medication he had to cure his illness. nothing serious but at his age i guessed the joints are not helping. i hope i would not have all this hassle in my later years. Insya'Allah jangan... i just wish to be like grandma, strong and always have the will-power to move on in life...


** i wish Uncle Rosli will get well and my prayers for the well being of my love ones, family and indeed everyone.

No comments: