11 April 2009

10.04.09 : Morning Meeting @ SP

a quiet night at work. only me and Reena working. our trainee Lester on urgent leave.

after work i head down to SP. meeting my friends.

i was introduce to 2 new friends. Heme a.k.a "small boy" & from Russia, Albert .


i was getting hungry. decided to fulfill my carving, 3pcs of Chapati, a plate of Chana & a plate of Mutton Keema from Al-Musafir stall. it taste so good... serious.


when i arrived home later. grandma offered me to try her Abok-Abok and Bakwan Ikan Bilis Basah. sodap lah omak...


feeling pretty full. freshen up and as i about to went to slumberland, my brother Eyas arrived. hello bro & goodnight!

i woke up at 1530hrs to a late lunch. grandma cooked Kacang Boncis Goreng and there is an extra Botok-Botok from her customers order. of course i dig into the Pucuk Ubi from the Botok-Botok and leave the fish untouch. thank you grandma.


had some chat with Eyas before he leaves. my brother come all the way to help grandma, sending all the orders. Alhamdulillah... it shows that he cares. see you soon & take care!


i went back to sleep. it's 1736hrs on my clock, continue to have my beauty sleep.

when i woke up it is almost 2200hrs. gosh! better hurry or i will be late for work, night shift.

thank you Gian for the Phillipines snack, there is Sampalok (sugar coated, preserved tamarind), Sugo 'greaseless' Salted Nuts & Boy Bawang Cornick.. sarap po! & salamat to Gian.

No comments: