29 April 2009

28.04.09 : Botok-Botok & Wardrobe

at work:

thank April for sharing the Potato Wedges with us.

and thank you Sophia for the Peanut-Butter filled Donut. me like.


i wished it rained outside but it did not happen. just thunder and strong wind in the very early morning. later afternoon perhaps.

reached home brush my teeth, spread my sarong and i slump to the comfort of the rubber tile floor. night-night.

it was at 1405hrs when i woke up. very quiet and no usual noise from the kitchen. grandma must have gone out somewhere... maybe to the market.

hey! it was raining outside while i was sleeping... Alhamdulillah.

speak of the devil... oops, speak of the angel. grandma came home with loadable of marketing. thank you grandma for the Kuih Bakar Lauk, my fav.


i helped grandma to bring in all the marketing stuff. it seems like she have a plenty to prepared and cooked. someone must have place an order for her.

takda angin, takda ribut... no hassle in the kitchen and soon i realised Nasi Goreng was prepared for my late lunch. thank you grandma. a simple Cucumber & Pineapple Rojak as condiment. simple yet malatops...


once i finished my meal. i helped grandma with her preparation of Botok-Botok ingredient. so my guessing was right. there is someone out there placed an order...



so. i'm not that sleepy like yesterday. time to clean up my wardrobe... i guessed i need space for my entire "harta-karun": female figurines + CD's + VCD's + DVD's... wait till i get my new house.

did i mention new house? insya'Allah.

it's 1830hrs now. i guessed i will have some beauty sleep. night shift again. yeay!

No comments: