07 April 2009

07.04.09 : Putar-Putar with Ade

thank you Reena for sharing the Tuna & Egg Sandwich from Dimbullah Cafe. lovely.


i feel like eating lunch. i think the rain made me to. hehehe... i went to the staff canteen and help myself to Kway Teow Goreng with Ngor Hiang & 2pcs of Fried Chicken Wing. yum-yum...


i invite Ade to join me after work. i'm going places.

first stop, Orchard. heading to Scotts Road. i wanted to dig some treasure i believe hidden in Movie Replicas Store branch @ Far East Plaza. (i heard they have it at Chinatown Square too...)

happy. i got 2 figurines that i really like. done, let's do early dinner. my treat. we decided to eat at Cahaya Restaurant. Ade had Honeydew Sauce Chicken Rice & Ice Milo. me... i would like to have Claypot Combo & Ice Bandung. we had Spring Roll too. yummy...


after dinner, now let's go to Toa Payoh. i'm going home to collect my Donat PSP. i'm replacing the PSP memory card(4GB). hope i will get a good bargain later. bus service 143 from Scotts Road.


reached home rest for awhile and out we go... heading to Sim Lim Square. Ade was busy browsing, looking and price hunting for PSP. i got what i'm looking for, good. almost 2030hrs. let's get out of here. walk past Albert Court towards Selegie Road.


we stopped at New Hawa Restaurant, getting a take away Mee Goreng Seafood for Asep. while waiting we had a drink. i was so thirsty that it looks like my glass is leaking. hehehe. oh yes! i bought 4Chicken Big pau, 2 for me & 2 for Ade. take away please... i feel a lil sleepy by now.




Ade and me parted at Serangoon Road but will see again later. AJNet should we? many things to update, FaceBook and my other blogs... will update soon.

No comments: