20 April 2009

19.04.09 : Rest & Recharge

after work i head down to Kitchener Road for breakfast at Hi-Five Indian Muslim stall. i had 2 Prata Telur. this stall served authentic Indian curries as all the cook/chef are from India. me like the Chicken Curry that compliment my Prata. a glass of Teh Halia to freshen up my early day.


i went to Toa Payoh Central running some errand before i head home. i decided to have more sleep. replenishing myself after a lack of sleep yesterday. reached home freshen up, set the alarm and off i go to lala-land. good night!it should be a 10 hours beautiful beauty sleep.

i felt so good when i woke up and in time for dinner. grandma cooked Lemak Kacang Hijau Pucuk Ubi. lovely. i add Telur Masak Kemangi. i served myself second time. so hungry... (lunch & dinner, done.


shower, ready and off i go for another adventurous night shift.

No comments: