02 April 2009

02.04.09 : BTM - SIN #12

after my Donat left for his 2nd day training, i could not sleep. i think i will leave early today. after making sure everything is in order i make my move. as usual angkot to Nagoya.


had my breakfast: my favourite in Batam, Soto Medan. this time with double the rice.


proceed to Morning Bakery and bought few buns & cakes for Zerro colleagues and trainer. hope they like it. seeing Zerro before i leave, take care.

i went shopping at Nagoya shophouses area for snacks and tidbits to bring back for my office colleagues. Top 100 is good place to buy. cheap lor...

i also bought Kerepek Pisang... yummy you know.


my last stop was at a stationary store. i got something for myself.

i took an ojek heading to Harbour Bay.

collect my reserved ticket (#6) and sat at Wafflestown for a cuppa.

my ferry departing at 1030wib. let's go.


an hour later, home sweet home.

No comments: