08 April 2009

07.04.09 : Ade Facebook

i spent 2 hours at AJNet sorting all things, from blog to everything. Ade later came and accompanied me and seeking my help with his Facebook usage. okay Ade, i will upload your pictures... and give you few points on the function of the Facebook.



it was 2310hrs when we left AJNet. Ade heading home.

me? i was not so sure to stay and meet my SP friends or to go home. let's have a Pineapple juice at Shafina. i was supposed to work in the morning the next day but there were some changes. demised of Sabery uncle. my heartfelt condolences Sabery. i will cover for his duty. instead of reporting to work in the morning i'm scheduled for night shift. that's mean i have to re-scheduled all my plan for Thursday. another cancelled trip to Batam.


thank you for the technology called SMS. Busu Zizi replied that all friends will be coming down tonight. yeay! i will stay then... i almost go home.

No comments: