09 April 2009

08.04.09 : SP Night to Dawn

it was a surprise that we have everyone here (except for Carole) at SP tonight. i was feeling sleepy and shut my eyes most of the time. i think that waking at 0500hrs and still awake at this time makes me a zombie. smiled.

a couple-couple picture:
Jack & Fara (real couple) Max & Baby (just a photo couple)


a rough night for me. i guessed i truly need a nap. help! when to Rani workplace and off i go to the land of nap-nap... thank you for accommodating.

i opened up my eyes and feeling far better. glad for that 45minutes.

we went for breakfast at CC Cafe. i had Nasi Lemak with Fish Cake, Fried Egg & Otah. yum-yum. uncle where is my Ice Milo? i waited until my makan finished. i guessed this was the only meal i would have for the day...



i dedicated my whole day to sleeping. goodnight. it was 0943hrs on my watch.

i woke up at 2100hrs as planned. thank you my loyal alarm. feeling lazy i decided to slow things down and will take a taxi to work instead. i just want to adjust... 4 night shift, i will definitely enjoy.

No comments: