25 May 2009

24.05.09 : Fruity Sunday

a relaxing night at workplace ended in a good note. time to go home, enjoying Afgan new single in my handphone (MP3 format). MRT to Toa Payoh.


i arrived home and had my addiction of Lee Co. Pineapple Juice for breakfast before a cold shower and so ready to sleep. good night.


i woke up to a sweet Body Shop - Dewberry fragrance in the air, must be grandma getting ready to go out. i was right. my bro Eyas will be accompanying grandma to a wedding invitation at a nearby flat. grandma looking 'chantiq' in her newly tailored dress. the textile came from East Java, me and Zerr got it specially for grandma. my brother was so innocence and funny at times. part of growing up i guessed.



soon as grandma and my brother left. i went to the kitchen and picked up a very ripe Avocado. cut it into half, scoop the flesh and blend it (in the shell) with a little Sweetened Milk. my lunch is served.


decided to do my laundry on weekend. while i allowed the washing machine to do the job, i switched on my VCD player and decided to watch an Indonesian movie "Cintaku Selamanya" starring Hardi Fadhillah (he look so cute with straight hair) any other reason because i want to watch the funnyman Olga Syahputra (he is so hilarious...damn) oh yes! this movie is not suitable for those under 18 years old...


the movie ended, my laundry hanged outside. grandma and my brother return from the wedding. i on the other about to return to sleep. goodnight again.

i woke up to an almost quiet house. Uncle Roselan was sleeping on the single seat and grandma was nowhere to be seen, must have gone next door. shower and so ready to go to work. grandma is back with a bowl of Seedless Grapes. so before i left the house i grab some Seedless Grapes, and off i go. thank you grandma for the Grapes, it is so sweet.


arriving at workplace i decided to have tea. not just tea but 'Renute' Pure Ceylon - Strawberry Tea. me like the flavor and the most intriguing is the aroma. now i can work...


another night shift, after a
"fruity day"...

everything else, Alhamdulillah.

No comments: