23 May 2009

22.05.09 : Rezki...

i bunked in a night at my Gujarati friends hostel. i sleep away while they were watching some Hindi dubbing Spanish movie, that makes me almost burst into laughter every seconds. thank you to the Punjabi boys neighbour for loaning us the TV and DVD player. i wished we could do the same... borrowing appliances and lending appliances without worries. (friend - can i borrow your Samsung LCD Series 6 TV?)


wake up in time. work is waiting.

i had a Komala's Vegetarian Burger for breakfast. a take away i bought yesterday. reheat and so microwaveable food. smiled...


keeping myself busy with work, Sabery on duty.

Candy drop by for a small chat. nice to see you again dear. looking nice in tanned, me envy the tone of your skin.


lunch at canteen: i had rice with lotsa Fried Bitter Gourd(my fav veg) a little Kway Teow Goreng and Braised Tofu. and i had 2 bowls of Green Bean Soup with Barley, deliciously me like...


i'm feeling sleepy and a lil tired. i don't know why... but keeping myself together. maintaining myself focusing on job. Alhamdulillah i survived. Amin x3

i reached home to some surprises. there are plenty of food on the table. rezki Allah... grandma said that Aunt Tina friends been sending her packed food and some Kuih. grandma herself is busy in the kitchen making Kuih Kole-Kole. an order for someone wedding. so i counted there are 6 boxes of different food on the table, not counting the one in the fridge... thankz ehh...



"REZEKI JANGAN DITOLAK -MAUT JANGAN DICARI"
ALHAMDULILLAH...

No comments: