05 May 2009

04.05.09 : Help! It's A Drowsy Day...

from Eunos to SP... sorry Farah, i was a little late. really wanted to hang out late night. staying home could killed me. laughed...

i met Su Andam after not seeing her for like more than 10years. no pics - yes i knew you afraid you hubby will see it and know where you been right? *evil smile*

Julie Duyung showing her matching bag & shoes. posing with Farah in the early morning while it was raining cat & dogs out there. should be home... shouldn't we? i guessed i'm the second one to leave after Su Andam.


after freshen up, i tried to sleep but i just can't. grandma was "chanting" of many things. from her friends to the household issue. i wished i was deaf at that point of time. i'm sorry i just wished. it seems like a train of negative words in the air. i knew it will not be a good rest despite i'm feeling very-very drowsy after my medication. GOD only from you i seek... as i were about to close my eyes in complete rest... someone switch on the TV and blast the volume. the awake person trying to drown grandma dramatic vocal. thank you Uncle Roslan... i wish you were kinder.

i'm truly loosing my sleep and the headache is crawling up my brain very soon. i take a deep breath and reached my mobile phone and plug into Agnes Monica "Teruskanlah" it shielded me from the unkind words and unnecessary volume. Alhamdulillah. i'm getting drowsy again and making myself fall into the abyss of sleep.

when i woke up, it felt so peaceful. no voice, no sound. i wish it was like this few hours back. Agnes Monica was still singing to my ear drum as earlier on i set my mobile phone music player to repeat.

i took my lunch so that i could take my afternoon medication. thank you grandma for the Sayur Bayam Dhal and Telur Dadar. after the meal - resting and sitting comfortably on the chair doing nothing with my eyes closed. the drowsy effect is slowly taking action. i decided to continue doing that in the room.


i woke up to a very intruding voice. grandma was in debate with a neighbour - her friend from the seventh floor with a same name. i could help but to hear or was it eaves dropping? a heated exchange of words i would not described here. nobody win - nobody lose. just an act of releasing the temperamental negativity for both ladies known to be graceful at most time. i could not bring myself to interrupt the conversation as it may put me into being a rude gentleman. i'm still feeling drowsy after much rest or was it the effect of not having a proper sleep? i decided to take a shower and leave immediately.

i'm off to Toa Payoh Central... after a short walk i decided to have dinner. let's go to Beach Road for dinner.

of all food i was thinking of Nasi Ayam. does not matter at all which stall i will be ordering from. i just want Nasi Ayam and of course Sugarcane Juice with Lemon.


Alhamdulillah... i had my dinner finally, all was fine though i still feel drowsy. hope will be well at work later.

No comments: