10 May 2009

09.05.09 : Vesak Day

woke up to the voice of my brother Eyas. "hey! busy huh?" - thank goodness he is around helping grandma with errands. grandma was no where to be seen. so i guessed both my brother and grandma must be doing 'kuih delivery' at different places but at the same time.

i took my afternoon shower. as i stepped out, viola! both of them are already home. grandma bought me Kuih Bakar Lauk. i go ting-tong over this fav kuih of mine. thank you grandma. so lunch is done.


i think my brother is growing taller and taller, he is towering me by now. yikes. oh yes bro! you can have the yellow carry box. it's with compliment from me and sure i will try to find if there is any interesting "camera bag" for you. give me sometime to window shop first ya... don't ask me, but my bro Eyas likes to imitate a vampire/Dracula's facial expression... (must be the "twilight" movie effect)


off i go to work on this Public Holiday.

HAPPY VESAK DAY!!

No comments: