12 May 2009

11.05.09 : Invitation & The 1st V'Day

so sweet this couple, Yaya & Zul drop by at the hotel to hand out their wedding invitation. i'm honoured & glad they did. so it's at the end of this month huh? sure i will make myself available. i'm invited on both dates. dinner on 30.05.09 & open reception on 31.05.09. no worries i have marked my calendar. Insya'Allah will see both you there as pasangan suami & isteri.


kinda hungry since i have skipped breakfast & lunch. i grab a Green Apple: crunchy, juicy and delicious. me like. Alhamdulillah.


yet another day like yesterday. i will survive, i told myself. make myself busy and useful in the office. cleaning up cabinets. hehehe...

dinner time: "i am vegetarian" i told myself before i step into the canteen. i had Braised Cauliflower and Sweet & Sour Tofu. the best was having my favourite dessert, Bubur Pulut Hitam. it a happilycious meal indeed...


after work i will be going to SP (again) this time i will travel with an old friend Sheeda. wait for me ya. thanks.

No comments: