24 May 2009

23.05.09 : Silence Remedy

i came late at about 0130hrs. SP'ing the night away. there is only me, Farisha, Kunal, Rahul & Reny. somehow i felt weird. a little creepy feeling about something. i was quiet most of the time. trying not to utter words. i'm not lost but the feeling was. perhaps i described it as disappointment. i sat at another table joining Jorah Naomi, Sharifah Drag and her group of meow-meow" (that's how Sharifah describe them...)


i went home after 0720hrs in the morning. reached home, freshen up and off to sleep. the feeling had gone. and i'm very sure it will not affect me anymore. i will make it real and think real next time. anyway... I MISS MY DONAT! good night.

i woke up to use the washroom. and grandma thought i was hungry for food. she stormed the kitchen and in a swift moment prepared Mee Campur Bihun Goreng. i helped a medium sized serving. sedap... thank you grandma. i went back to the room and thinking of continuing my sleep.


when i woke up the next round. the house was quiet. i only see Uncle Roselan feet, he must be sleeping too in the other side of the room. grandma must have gone out with my Brother Eyas sending a 200 something Wadeh to Cik Jaemah house.

i helped myself to a Putu Bambu from the kitchen. taste so nice me like. so i guessed dinner is done and i got myself ready. i'm leaving early for some errand.


was down at Bugis. oh no! the store is closed. i'm late by 5 minutes. blame myself, but again... hey! the store close an hour before time. it's alright i will be back tomorrow.

i ended up at AJNet new branch outlet. a dollar an hour. good.

2140hrs off i go. working night shift tonight...

remembering all, i was truly quiet most of the time. a silence remedy for a disappointment heart.

No comments: