11 May 2009

10.05.09 : Dead But (kicking myself) Alive

supper at Shafina. today menu is: Bihun Goreng Kicap with extra Taugeh. yumilah!


i stayed overnight at SP with groupies of friend and friends of friends. so friend-friend tonite. it rains, it stop, it rained again and again. go home time.

i woke up to grandma voice telling me to 'alas perut'. she is wandering why i did not eat rice at home these few days. really? did i? nevermind let's lunch lite-lite after shower. thank you grandma for the Sayur Masak Lemak. sedap betul - sungguhpun lite-lite katanya...


it was another day, like working in dead city. either my guest is enjoying Singapore weather out there or stay late in the office or too many contract to consider. i keep myself alive kicking my err... leg and shaking it for no apparent reason. telling and reminding myself to "bersyukur" i still have my job, for doing nothing. **sighed...** Alhamdulillah anyway.

dinner: i had Bayam Goreng Ikan Bilis, Braised Chicken & Chicken in Chinese Herbal Soup. i'm becoming "chicken" to eat chicken after this. maybe i should be vegetarian and hopefully my Gujarati friends will help... with guidelines. insya'Allah.


so it continued like a dead city, sinfully doing less job with same pay.

go home or not. i think i will meet some friends first. where else? SP, here i come.

No comments: