13 May 2009

12.05.09 : Friends Visit GH

dinner: rice with Braised Tofu in Soy Sauce & Stir-Fried Broccoli. closing my meal with some Barley & Winter Melon Soup and Mini-Cakes. yummy-yum...


i had invited some friends to come by at my workplace. Kunal & Rahul was the first to arrive. bring them around for showroom.



after the quick showroom i invited them for dinner at the restaurant.


Sheeda joined us around 2215hrs. "so you wanted Steak?"

Aquim was the last to arrived. nevertheless i seated him together with the rest and make my way to the office as i need to do closure for the day.

by the time i finished and change my clothing all of them is having hot beverages at the lounge. it seems everyone asked for Cappuccino except for Sheeda, "English Tea please". the last person to join us is Ade. just like me, Ade just finished work.





so all of us is going to Mustafa Centre right?.

YES!... ( x6)

No comments: