07 May 2009

07.05.09 : Revisited

i'm all excited when Tom Diva informed me that Kak Amy Tashiana was around the corner. let's meet there at Rowell Road Nasi Lemak. Maria J & Shima Iboi was there too, along with few more friends having supper... nice to see you all.


after the supper i was offered to join them to revisit some place: Shahrul Abang Long will be driving, Kak Amy, Maria J Shima Iboi Tom Diva going for a trip to the east. Changi Village to be exact. meeting some old and new friends.

for me it will be a walk down memory lane. it was my playground before. a place where it taught me that it would always be better to be yourself. i'm glad i'm no longer called Sofierinatashaika. those days had passed and suddenly i'm missing my batch of friends i called 'sister'.

a different Changi Village now... new refurbished market & foodmarket, more new shops, same old carpark and gone are the "stage" in the centre of the park. this was my favourite weekend get-away spot... i missed those days, i was merely 15years old.

now a new batch had taken over. more beautiful, more sexy & more daring. keeping the tradition on and they "mean business". oh! those years before i did not put myself to sale anyway, never!


by this time my hand phone battery goes "kaput" :( oh damn!

following are the places i had a chance to visit/see after Changi Village:

1. Old Changi Hospital - creepy and excited at same time. no i did not not meet any "living dead" - not till today. love to come back here again and measure my bravery... you bet.

2. Selarang DRC - used to visit a relative here when i was a boy and still hope that particular person mends his way. up to today, chances are rare to see the changes.

3. Selarang Camp - another place i visited twice in my lifetime...

4. Changi Prison - always fascinated by its facade and structure - never been inside :p

5. Changi Prison Museum & Chapel - i was here once...

6. Bedok North St 3 - my old hometown i was a "budak Bedok"

7. Bedok Town Secondary School - i spent 1 year studying here before i left for Australia...

No comments: