21 May 2009

20.05.09 : Chapati Cepat!

breakfast: i have choices Epok-Epok Kentang or Epok-Epok Sardin... thnak you grandma. i took 4 pieces of Epok-Epok Kentang to work.


lunch at the canteen: rice with Fried Veg, Tahu Goreng (nice sauce), Spinach Soup and for dessert is White Fungus with Red Dates. me like.


it was pretty okay at work. i tried not to think too much of personal things that is trying to jump into my working brain. keep it for later. anyway, I MISS MY DONAT...

i could not decide what to do after work. meet my friends? early dinner? or to go home. to think of home made me stop for a moment. nah... i will have early dinner and meet my Gujarati friend, Kunal after that. decided. Chapati came into my mind and rushing me. i wished i would be at Azmi Restaurant at Norris Road on a snap of my fingers. no it did not happen, i still need to take bus service 64 to Little India.

so i'm maintaining my V mode for the past week. i like it. so i ordered 3 Chapatis and 2 kinds of Vegetable Curries. me like. i guess i should be born in the India or perhaps Nepal or maybe Pakistan... not that i wished for but my lifestyle for many years... i'm so drawn into it. Uncle can i have my Chapati Cepat!



No comments: