20 May 2009

19.05.09 : Adelina

breakfast in the office: Curry Potato Puff. sodap ni...


lunch at canteen: rice with Cabbage and Soft Tofu. me like...


Adelina drop by in the office on her clearance day. Adelina had resigned from her post and i definitely will miss my "English Teacher". hey! we are going to see each other again right? so good luck on your new voyage. hope all will be good. i'm so gonna miss one of my good friend.

thank you for the donut from Donut Factory. right on time, looks like everyone hungry. hehehe...

thank you for the Green Tea Donut. nice... me and my 'sweet' Adelina. finally this was the first pictures allowed to be taken. yeay... it gave a face to a name on a very photo-shy person. hehehe...


dinner at home: Fried Potatoes with a dash of Chili Sauce. loving it... thank you grandma.


i really need that "sleep recovery". off i go to lala-land at 1950hrs. good night!

No comments: