25 November 2008

24.11.08 - I Want To Sleep Day

so i was a little hungry. i ran to the restaurant and grabbed a Green Apple. juicy apple i like.


as usual breakfast hours with friend. we are back at Norris Road.




beside the regular Paper Masala Thosai that i had, i also ordered o1piece of Apom Telur. i just wanted to try. eating it with Gula Merah and i learn to like it. thank you once again to Zizi for the treat.


after breakfast we walked along Little India. entering almost every shop that had open early. some of my friends were "shopping". i retain myself from doing so (on budget)

next stop was at Tekka Mall, Sheng Shiong Supermarket. accompanying Zizi to buy for her groceries. while there baby bought Ondeh-Ondeh Inti Kelapa. thank you Baby for sharing.


later after more "shopping" i and Carole head home on the same direction, Toa Payoh. taking the same bus service 56.

i reached home shower and later had small chat with grandma before i went to my sleeping area.

i set my alarm and making sure i will have a very comfortable sleep. it will 9½hours sleep. i really need to replenish my energy. i just wanted to sleep. goodnight. do not disturb!

"i hope my Donut is fine over there & peace to the world!"

No comments: