09 November 2008

08.11.08 - Taken Care On My MC Day

Zizi brought me to 'Bali House' a chill out place located behind Concorde Hotel Singapore (formerly known as Le Meridien Hotel) . we had supper there. i got a chance to see my friend Narayan, Zizi boyfriend at work.

i ordered Chicken Chop & Orange Juice. while Zizi had Fish & Chips with Apple Juice. the food was good the ambience was really nice. a kind of chill out place you wanted to be within the busy Orchard Road. thank Zizi for the treat! love ya muacks!!



some friends invite me to join them at Fortuna Hotel. offering me place to rest and recover. it happens to be our friend Razak and Harry 6th Anniversary. congratulations friends!
Zizi dropby but would not stay for long. Zizi had plans for herself and her boyfriend. why not? hehehe... Baby, Elly & Reny was there too. they had a blast, while i settled down for a good sleep. the medicine was too much for me to stay up. goodnight friend!



i woke up, left Razak & Reny in the room. the rest have gone to work or home i guessed. it was noon time. later Reny have to come down to the reception to start his duty. left me in the room with Razak. we stayed till we are hungry it was almost 1700hrs. Razak offered me dinner at Baby workplace at TPC, 'Fork and Spoon' foodcourt. let's go!


i had Mixed Rice same goes with Razak.

Baby while at work was still picking up her excitement since last night. while i chose to observe. it was funny, truly funny how Baby behave at her workplace. anyway Razak looking cool in his shades while having dinner. cool huh? (don't laugh!)


thank you Razak for paying the dinner and the car lift to TPC and thank you Baby for the discount. later Harry will be coming to meet up with Razak. time for me to go home and have my rest. thank you everyone for taking care of me while i was sick. truly appreciate it! (from the bottom of my hearts...)

No comments: