16 November 2008

15.11.08 - Off Day

i have felt a slight pain on my knee. i hope i would be fine until my shift is over.

tonight i decided to have supper. i ordered Beef Steak Sandwich from the Room Service menu. it comes with some Fries which i threw in some Chili Flakes and Parmesans Cheese me like.


April came in the morning and shred some Pomelo with me. thank you April.


meeting my friends for the breakfast session at Norris Road. i wanted to try the Thosai Telur Masala. last night Baby was send to the hospital, thank goodness she was alright(take good care ya!) . this morning we had Baby, Ely, Razak, Reny, Wawan and Zizi. again, almost everyone was blasting onto Wawan. and again it was about her LV. we had good laughed. thank you everyone and especially to Razak for the treat(thanks eh...!).



after the breakfast i went to Raffles Hospital - walk in clinic. to see a doctor and get my medication. it was fast, within 45minutes i was out of there.



went home to rest. sleep was the better option. laughed.

i woke up and helped myself to dinner. grandma cooked Bening Bayam and Ikan Bakar. i just had Rice with Bening Bayam. not keen on the Ikan Bakar, no mood-lah. smiled. thank you grandma. a delicious healthy simple food, loving the Sweet-Potato in it.


later i'm going out... soon!

"all i asked was his attention and all i get was a wholesome love"

No comments: