23 November 2008

22.11.08 - Another Night

boring night, boring night! i'm not bored of my work. i'm bored of nothingness. i missed my Donut! wish i could see him smiling outside like he used to do when he was here. gee...

supper? no. just a cup of CoffeeMix. will do.

pre-breakfast. a slice of Bread with Cheez Whiz. i will be having a breakfast date with Zizi & friends later. can't wait!


here we are at C.C Cafe. i had Mee Rebus with 2eggs, fried and boiled.




went to Toa Payoh MRT and shop for some groceries. i get myself a big packet of Mamee Chicken Flavour with some Yeo's Justea - Green Tea + White Grapes. me like. thats lunch mind you...


i sleep like nobody business until grandma brother and sister-in-law arrived. apa khabar? they come for dinner. me? i skipped dinner.


so ready for work. assalammualaikum!

"life is a journey not a destination, i heard that somewhere before -and i believe"

No comments: