10 November 2008

09.11.08 - BK Stacker

i thought i should be home. i was wrong. the timing was not right. here i go again. out and away. wished things change. (i wished!!)

Kamal will meet me at SP today and brought me some Crispy Fried Chicken Skins. yupe unhealthy but very irresistible.


i was at UWR. hanging out with friends before i went to work in the morning.

work was busy super-duper i did had nothing for meals though i'm somehow hungry. i drank alot of water.

now, talking about giving myself consolation. i went to Central, i tried the new 'Burger King' promotion. the long awaited "BK Stacker". i tried the triple layered "BK Stacker"known as "Brave". if you go for doubled layer it will be know as "Bold". my next quest will be "Ballsy"the quad layered. soon, i will be back!



being honest. this was one of my childhood dream to downed a multi layered "Burger King" burgers of any kind if there is. finally after many years my dreams come true.

"so believe, dreams do come true..."

No comments: