24 November 2008

23.11.08 - Breakfast At Tekka (Temp) Market

thank you Sophia for sharing the Apollo Pandan Wafer, nice.


this morning Elly suggested we have breakfast at Tekka Temporary Market instead of the usual breakfast place. let's go! after work i waited for them at Kerbau Road. here they come. Baby, Farisha, Elly, Niki & Zizi.


we decide to eat Nasi Padang and Farisha go for Indian Rojak. Niki is skipping breakfast. if you come to Tekka Market, come to Nasi Padang Dewi. one of the best food in the market and the shop is open as early as 0500hrs. great food here, i'm very serious...





my food and their gossip, forever...


before we left the market, Zizi treat us to Chendol. yummylicious.


since most of the shop in Little India is open in the morning we did a little shopping before all of us head home. i got myself a pair of sunglasses @ S$1.90nett cool huh?


went home freshen up and could not wait for my sleep. i'm a little exhausted. good night!

my brother was at grandma place, so he told me to get a pair of sunglasses for him tomorrow. i will bro! see you.


"my world evolve with love cause i hate hatred - may forgive but never could i forget, that is a lesson for me"

No comments: