30 March 2009

29.03.09 : Breakfast at Tekka

i arrived at SP like a "fallen diva", late and tired.
thank you friends for waiting.

thank you Busu Zizi for sharing your Kway Teow Goreng. so spicy...
i shared it with "Mak Ayam" Amy


to Julie Duyung
thank you for the Over-sized Cookies. delicious...


Kriss wanted to have breakfast. we suggested at Tekka.
myself, Julie Duyung & Max tagged along for breakfast,
while the others are busy in AJNet.

Julie Duyung had Lontong with Bagedil & Tepung Ikan Bilis.
Max settled for 2 Prata Kosong as he is still not familiar with our local food.

me and Kriss set on having Nasi Campur in the morning.
Kriss had Sotong Masak Hitam, Ikan Goreng, Bagedil & a bowl of Siput Sedut Masak Lemak Cili Api malatops... me like it dry, i had Paru Goreng, Tempe Goreng Tepung, Tempe Hiris Berlada and Urap Taugeh Kacang Botol sedap nak mampos...


me with Kriss & Julie Duyung"Gelek Maut" - thank so much for the treat. next time will be on me, sure...


i reached home,
freshen up and reach for my pillow.
good night to all citizen!

i woke up at 2030hrs. grandma started to put on the fire.
while i was taking my shower grandma prepared dinner for us.
we had Bening Bayam, Ikan Tongkol Goreng & Sambal Terasi Belado. fuyoh...!

grandma told me to have a piece of JollyBean Pancake with Red Bean filling. i will take it to workplace grandma. thank you so-so much. love you!


Syukur Alhamdulillah... for all the food and blessing

No comments: