23 March 2009

22.03.09 : Again Rainy Day is Sleeping Day

at work: thank you Frosie for sharing the Fried Chicken, was it from McD?

and thank you Melvin for the Pokka Milk Tea, me like it you know...


rain came early morning but stop before i left the workplace. thank GOD, Alhamdulillah...
as usual a quiet morning on Sunday. not much traffic. me like.

arrived home and helped myself to some breakfast after shower. had 1 Wadeh and 2 Epok-Epok Kentang. thank you grandma.


as i set my sleeping area, i could hear thunder. the rain is coming. hope so, it would be a good sleep. smiled...

i sleep the whole day through. undisturb.

i only wake up about 1950hrs. wow... dinner is ready. grandma cooked Dada Ayam with Tahu Kicap Pedas & Botok-Botok Ikan Tenggiri. lovely... thank you grandma.

some Rock Melon to closed my meal. so sweet... nice.

ready for night shift work...

thinking that these few days the rainy weather put me into a good mood. ALHAMDULILLAH...

No comments: