04 March 2009

03.03.09 : Zen,Haircut & Navi

early morning at workplace. thank you April for sharing your Choc Chip Loaf. sarap!

and thank you Steve for sharing the Ferrero Rocher. me like.


before i left the office, i met an old friend who came to visit us. how are you Zen? nice to see you again after sometime. glad to know all was good on your side dear. oh yes! enjoy your holiday and don't forget my keychain ya. hehehe...


i went to L.K Maju to have my dinner. i was so lost of what to eat for today but i have this thought running of having a colourful meal. let's have Rojak Keling & Ice Bandung. it comes in a nice colour too.


after my dinner i went for my ultimate appointment. hahaha... ultimate apppointment? i wanted to have a hair cut badly. i went to SM Malay Barber Shop at Rowell Road. this barber shop is managed by my neighbour, who live on the same row of my house. it's my third time here for a haircut. SM Barber located just opposite the infamous Rowell Road Nasi Lemak, next to my favourite tidbits shop. smiled.


i made an appointment to meet Navi after the haircut. let's chat over a drink at Usman Restaurant. it would be Navi last evening in Singapore, he would be returning back to India on a morning flight.


we had a little walk around Mustafa Centre as this place leave a memorable mark in our friendship. this is where i met navi for the first time in Singapore and this would be the last place i would see Navi in Singapore - i'm so sorry that i can't send you off tomorrow.


" Hey Navi darling! it was great to know you honestly... but minus all the trouble :p take good care when you are back in India..."

BON VOYAGE!!!
keep in touch bitch! hehehe

No comments: