29 March 2009

28.03.09 : Dark

my nephew & nieces are fast asleep. will missed their antics.



woke up at 0500hrs to my loyal alarm. getting ready for work. it would the first time i'm travelling from the western part of Singapore going to work in the morning.

bought some take away breakfast. will share with Rizwan. i have Kasuwi, Kuih Jepun, Kuih Lapis Nyonya & Kek Apam. lovely...


i skipped lunch at workplace. a little busy and later head home in anticipation of Earth Hour. i also planned to visit my Donat because i really miss my Donat...

reached home, i helped myself to some Bread & Hati Masak Rempah, sodap eh jang cecah-cecah...


im getting ready, shower time. as i stepped out from the shower room i found something strange. something i don't expect at all... and i'm so dissappointed. very-very dissapointed...

someone have breach my trust, take what is mine and have no courtesy to inform and apologise. it really drag down my mood for anything that i wanted to do. i'm so frustated. very frustated.

i cancelled all my plan as i could not go anywhere... with nothing. damned!

it is near to Earth Hour while i was doing my thinking... 2025hrs. i turned off every electricity device not just the light and closed my eyes... in hope i will forgive (but i will never forget)

4hours passed by in silence... the darkness i felt is not because of what is going on but what have happen... i'm somehow truly sad.

No comments: