03 March 2009

02.03.09 : A Date with (Future) Bride & Groom

i have a date with my friend Carole and Sunil, the future bride & groom. we would be hearing wedding bells this coming 17th March 2009 - congratulations...

we decided to roam out at Bishan and catch a movie, before that let's tuck in. my (ONLY) meal of the day was Char Kway Teow with Cockles at S11 Bishan.

followed by some Chinese Pancake, one with Peanut & Chocolate filling, the other with Peanut & Cheese filling. loved it!


Sunil wanted to watch SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE, me too. let's go to Golden Village Bishan the show is schedule at 1845hrs.


i enjoyed the show. one of the best i have watched. a real "feel good" movie that brought me to tears on some scene. maybe i'm over sensitive, naah...

me & the couple.


Carole & Sunil - see you on your solemnization date. cheers!

No comments: