28 March 2009

27.03.09 : Boon Lay

it was raining outside and i think i willl not be sleeping tonight. let's meet my friend. the clock showed it was 0106hrs in the morning.


i survived the wee hours with tonnes of simple fun and giggles. early morning arrived and i'm ready to go to work. i will survive i told myself.

no lunch earlier on, just a quick bite before i left my workplace. i had some Mini Cakes at the canteen.


i'm going to Boon Lay, meeting my sister Farhana. i took bus service 51 towards Jurong East Interchange, with reason that i could catch a nap in the bus. it would be more than an hour bus ride. good for me. smiled...

i arrived at Jurong East and switched to MRT towards Boon Lay. from there my sis Farhana will pick me up.

i was so engrossed with my 6month old niece Maskura that i don't have time to snap a few pictures of her. laughed... (next time ya)

i'm going to Boon Lay Shopping Centre for the first time. located just behind my sister house at Avenue 6.

we head down to an internet cafe, helping out my sis, preparing some document. we finished it before an hour. while my brother-in-law Din was fixed to watching YouTube. once finished i'm going crazy with hunger. let's eat.

Farhana & Din recommended a "Nasi Lemak Power" stall to me. which i declined. i just don't have the feel for Nasi Lemak on this rainy days. the queue was long, it must be good i guessed. nevermind, next time.

instead i found a stall that makes my appetite rise. yeay! we all do take-away, eat at home.


i tried the so called Nasi Lemak Power. nothing unusual or extra special just finding it over-rated and expensive. sorry... but the Char Kway Teow & Carrot Cake that i had was really delicious vava voom... i truly enjoyed.




oh yes for 4 strips of Paru Sambal that cost S$1.50 is a little bit too much (expensive) yet the taste was okay-okay.

**i rather eat Nasi Lemak at Rowell Road. smiled...

No comments: