19 March 2009

18.03.09 : BTM - SIN #11

heavy rain outside... should we or should not we go home? we should.

our version of taking cover from the rain: an empty carton box to cover Zerro and my long white cotton pants to cover my head. we brave the rain and thunder. we survived Alhamdulillah...

arriving home hungry. Zerro cooked up Mie Sedap instant noodle for himself and moi'... while we watched a movie titled "Kung Fu Kun" thank you my Donat. **muacks-muacks**


during the day. me on the way to meet my Donat at his workplace.

we had late lunch together-gether. i decide to makan at Presto Solo in Nagoya Hill. Bebek Bakar for Zerr and Ayam Bakar for me. lovely. i had Jus TTM while Zerr goes for Jus Jablay. what a name??


after lunch, Zerr went back to his work and i took time to catch a movie. i decided to watch "The Real Pocong" because i wanted so much to see how is Ashraf Sinclair doing in this movie. i could say that he is okay here except "his accent" irritates me... phew, did i just say that?

went to buy some groceries at Hypermart for myself and only i remember, my trainee Asep wanted to have a box of Mie Sedap... alright. later i meet my Donat before leaving for Harbour Bay. i'm taking the 2130wib, last ferry back to Singapore.


upon arriving Singapore, i saw this beautiful sight of lights from a cruise ship that docks at HarbourFront. nice... me like. it look so beautiful in real but not with my Nokia 6680 sighed...



already in the train before midnight...

with a carton box (40pcs) of Mie Sedap for my trainee Asep.

meeting me at Farrer Park MRT. Asep it will cost you S$7.00 damages. thank you.

No comments: