20 March 2009

19.03.09 : Twice Dinner

i met Tom Diva at Rowell. thank you for the Chicken Pie from Cafe 2000


it was raining in the morning when i stepped out to work. love the wind blowing.


before i left the office after a day work, Ronaline brought for me a box of home-made Achara (pickles from young papaya - Philippines style) thank you so much Ronaline. i tried and ate some before leaving the office and bring back home the rest.


after work i visited Raffles Medical. getting some medicines for my swelling toe. an hour and half wait. boring... while waiting i think of my dinner. where to?


i decided to come to Southern Thai Cuisine. fulfilling my wishlist of having Pulut Ice-Cream. let's do dinner here, just a walking distance from Raffles Hospital. i ordered Serai Wangi for refreshment and Beef Phad Krapow for an 'entree'. i completed my meal before i ordered the yummylicious Pulut Ice-Cream. i'm so happy! - period.



the newly wed, Carole & Sunil invite me for dinner. why not? a second dinner at Carole place. i met them nearby their home at an internet cafe. a newly open Brilliant Internet Centre. like this place and i should visit here sometime. the only thing is, when i entered the outlet it reminds me of my cologne. laughed...



Blueberry Drink and my second dinner. Maggi Assam Noodle with Poached Egg. spicy and lovely. eating away while watching Alexis Grace been kicked out of American Idol. later Carole served me a plate of Mango Jelly with Coco de Nata yum-yum... i also like the Sugared Tamarind. thank you Carole for the hospitality.



go home sopi, it's almost midnight. hehehe...

No comments: