01 January 2009

31.12.08 - NYE 09

i'm home where breakfast took place. a Wholemeal Bread and Butter waiting for my action. a cup of White Coffee just ready by it side.


after breakfast i ran to do errands at Toa Payoh Central. avoiding the morning crowd, i was the early birds... end of the month errands. in fact it was end of the year errands. i don't want to be an errant by not clearing my errand. bought some Old Chang Kee. i finished some snacks before i could snap. something unusual.

bought grandma two loaf of Baguettes from Delifrance. i'm sure grandma will love it, as always...

i had dinner after some rest during the day. grandma cooked Sup Ikan Brokoli. sodap...

Onde-Onde that grandma bought at SGH after visiting my grand aunt. i taste good. me like.

my last bus ride in 2008. bus service 54.

Nurul was in the house, unfortunately i was unable to meet and greet her. however... luckily Nurul did signed an autograph for me. yeay!

some friends will be attending the countdown in the restaurant.



the working staff on the eve of New Year's Day 2009.


a minute less.

welcome 2009 ! Happy New Year!

No comments: