21 January 2009

20.01.09 : Makan Breakfast & Makan Dinner

just the two of us on duty at the front desk tonight. me & Reena. we will manage.

later Reena offered me to share her supper. Reena ordered from our regular food delivery restaurant, we had Sambal Salted Fish Fried Rice. lovely. thank you Reena for sharing.

my date for breakfast after work.

Reena wanted so much to have Nasi Lemak, no better place to recommend than Rowell Road Nasi Lemak. let's go! bus service 64.

when we arrived, the shop is not fully open yet. we took a little stroll before heading back. seated, i took Epok-Epok Kentang & Epok-Epok Sardin for starter. after a shortwhile then we have the Nasi Lemak Set. along with Teh Halia, the Teh Halia does not meet Reena expectation, sorry... but the Nasi Lemak is nice right Reena? Reena seems to like it. good that we enjoyed it and swear this time nothing fell unto our head. laughed...


thank Reena you for another great date and company.

knowing i will have dinner outside later, i skipped lunch and grandma offered me "fayafa" . actually it's Papaya. smile. so sweet and nice. thank you grandma.

yesterday, i had fixed a dinner appoinment for today with Guru my Punjabi friend. i head down to Boon Keng to meet Guru. we decided to have KFC. Guru got my permission to let his cousin Jassi to join us for dinner. i did met Jassi before but he was drunk then. (so naughty when he was drunk... hehehe) let us see if he could remember me. smile...

me & Guru : me & Jassi

these 2 are cousins: Gurumukh (Guru) & Jaswinder Singh (Jassi)

thank you guys for the great company. see you both soon!

No comments: