25 January 2009

24.01.09 : Spize Supper & Place Re-Visited

i'm back at Spize. this time with Adelina & Reena. this time i'm trying Bistik Goreng, did not meet my expectation. the one at Brickworks still the best.

Mutton Soup is a must at Spize! i had Blueberry Longan this time.
the girls preferred Teh Halia and Teh Tarik

Nasi Goreng Ikan Asin for Reena and Nasi Pattaya for Adelina.

we enjoyed the meal over some good laughs but there was a little annoyance from the table next table, that person could learn to sound better. i could not be bother... just enjoy my meal. nothing drop from the sky this time, that's good enough. laughed.


from Spize i head down to SP. as usual, hanging out with friends.


not long before that i decided to join some friends visiting an 'old place' i have almost forgotten. it's been "donkey years" since the last time i set my foot there. back then i was 19years old. my oh my! a lot of changes but the activity does not stop. my oh my!



from there, we stopped by at the Kallang Stadium McDonald's. i just wanted Coffee and a quick nap while my friends had their breakfast.




i arrived home and did not waste time for bed.
at work:
thank you Sophia for sharing the Wang Wang Rice Crackers. me like.

again, thank you Sophia for the slice of Pizza.
after work, i'm looking forward to the Bihun Goreng Putih at Shafina. i'm really hungry dude... supper time!

No comments: