20 January 2009

19.01.09 : My Favourite Shop

i hang out at SP without the regular friends. i hang out with Eddie and later with Balqis & Ramlan. joined by Intan 'Semut Hitam' & Hasna 'Perempuan Betul'

0601hrs : time to go home. i promised myself to have a good sleep the whole day at home.


i had quick lunch before launching back to sleep. grandma cooked Kobis Goreng Telur & i ate with Ikan Asin. lovely, thank you grandma.


after doing some house chores in the evening i started to feel bored at home, i decided to leave early before going to work. i'm going to P.S, that is Plaza Singapura in Dhoby Ghaut.
this is my favourite shop in Plaza Singapura -
Movie Replicas.
this is where i get my collection of figurines from. if you do not know by now, i'm a collector of
female monster/ghost/alien/robot/weird figurines.
nothing like the "Sailor Moon" figurines. i had vast collection and this where i like to shop. love to be here again time to time.

i arrived 45minutes early in the office and my colleagues loved to "feed me" :

thank you Sophia for sharing the last few m&m Chocolates with me. like it.

and Candy thank you for the Casava (Tapioca Cake)


now let's work... on duty with Reena.

No comments: