22 January 2009

21.01.09 : BTM #04

night supper. Deep Fried Crispy Chicken & Potato Wedges. thank you Reena for sharing.


i promised Grandma to buy her some Cakes on the way home. so i stop by at Bread History. i get my myself a **Toasted Egg & Curry Sandwich (**actual name TBA)

bought for Grandma a slice of Black Forrest Cake & Opera Cake. i bought Durian Puff too, i really hope she likes it.



a bit of sleep, awake and cleaning my wardrobe. too many t-shirts to fold. i decided to hang my shirts and other clothing except for my t-shirts.

i went out in the late afternoon. down to Chinatown for a stroll.


catch the MRT to Harbourfront, bought a ferry tickets and at 2000wib i'm already in Batam. sipping Kopi O' at HarbourBay Kopitiam. my Donat is not fetching me today.


i'm visiting Zerr at his new work place. first day on his job and he look comfortable enough. i'm happy for Zerr that he got a permanent job to handle. he will be off duty soon at 2100wib. we are going home together. considered that i'm fetching him from work.


from Nagoya Hill, i decided to have my very late dinner. i felt that i wanted to have Pecel Lele. so we head down to our regular carpark "makeshift stall" behind the bus stop. Zerr refused to eat as he had taken his dinner just before i arrived. i'm eating by myself tonight.

but we are not alone. we bumped into some friends one of them is Herry. they chat like girls. i wonder how come they have lot of gossips in their pocket. i just wonder???



time to go home. Zerr stopped by the road side stall selling Duku. we bought a kilo and head home in an angkot.

No comments: