28 January 2009

27.01.09 : CNY 2

i'm at SP after midnight as plan. some chat before i leave to meet Guru.


we hang out at a nearby rooftop playground. very breezy, very windy. me like. we chat over some drinks and snacks. the beer is not mine! smiled. Jassi join us later. so it makes 3.


Guru & Jassi feeling hungry and suggested we head down to Jalan Besar MacDonald's. me say no thanks to the meals. just Coffee i'm okay.



Jassi left early. Guru accompanied me near to my departure time for work. i enjoyed chatting with those guys. honestly.

at workplace i had a quick breakfast. Mixed Toast & a Cuppa to stay awake.


it was a fine day, me like. i left Sir Riz informed me there is a change of shift for tomorrow. no problem, i will come in the afternoon shift. i went home on the usual time it's 1635hrs on my watch.

Grandma was busy at home, alone. helping out a little before i had my nap.

i woke up for dinner. i had the delicious Dal Sayur. yummy! thank you Grandma.


watching television was the only thing that i want to do.
i missed watching TV at home with Grandma.

a cup of Cereal was ready for me. thank you Grandma. i enjoyed it while my eyes was fixed on the TV watching an Indonesian tele-drama.


today i missed my Donat, i really do. hope he is well & fine.
Insya'Allah...

No comments: