24 January 2009

23.01.09 : FOM B'Day & Yusheng 2009

Shafina here i come...

i was SO HUNGRY... i finished my 2 Roti Prata Kosong before taking a snap of the photo, yikes! Alhamdulillah... i'm feeling full after that.

old friends, new friends came for a hot drink at Shafina's. overheard about their plan for a Batam trip this coming CNY long weekend. i guessed 80% of my friend is going to Batam. me not!



Baby meet Raj... (his actual name is Iqbal and he is from Bangladesh) my new found friend.


at home, i woke up to a phone call - "yes Sabery, sure no problem". and before going out to work i grabbed a quick meal. Nasi with Kari Sardin (malatops vavavoom!). thank you Grandma. i rushed out to work earlier.


i have a "secret mission" to accomplished before work starts. ssshhh... let's find it at River View Hotel. i hope they have it. crossed my finger.


while back in the office, my FOM, Ms Susan had ordered Yusheng. a toss of good luck for this year of Ox. smiled...

while waiting for the Yusheng toss these beautiful ladies is so absorb in a video. what is that about? me don't know and don't care.

this was my mission. to get a birthday cake for a very 'special woman' in our (colleagues) life. i managed to get a Baked Cheese Cake as any Chocolate is a big NO for our FOM. also there is a special gift created by Candy & Annalyn.

SURPRISE!!!... the birthday gal, our beloved FOM, Ms Susan Lim.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance (25th January)...
with all best wishes from the Front Office Team.

the tossing of good luck followed after that. wishing for health and prosperity for everyone. Insya'Allah... Amin-Amin-Amin... enjoy the Salmon Yusheng people...


as we finished the Yusheng i was treat to a Mangosteen Jelly. nice. me like...


another slow day in the office, nevertheless it was fine.

later i have another supper date with my 'Makan Kaki'. we are going to Spize the night again... YEAY!

No comments: