28 February 2009

27.02.09 : SP Finally

i was back at my playground, SP... yeay! long time no hang out huh? met the usual suspect Busu Zizi, Rani Tisha & Fara 7-11. Baby did not come this evening. i even met Pak Baker & Sani. surprisingly i met my 2 trainees at SP as well... they live nearby anyway. i get Ade & Asep to join me for supper. let's each of us have 1 Prata Kosong & 1 Prata Telur. first time for them to taste our regular local food.




i did not stay for long and decided to leave early it was about 0330hrs. i decided to walk back home and will be dropping by at an internet cafe near to my house. it was a regular night along Balestier Road.


i arrived at the internet joint at 0406hrs. not bad timing. from where i sit, if i look straight i could see my house on the other end.


i came to work early today. my shift started at 1300hrs. some of my colleagues will be going to a BBQ party at Costa Sands Resort. i will be joining the 2nd batch tomorrow.

thank you Pia for sharing the Fries & Salad. me like.

thank you ("err.. who huh?") whoever that share her Chocolate Chips Muffin with me.


- going home, i will be back in the office later in the morning.

No comments: