02 February 2009

01.02.09 : Goody Goodies!

while watching an Indonesian movie 'Barbi3' starring the malatops Titi Kamal as a 'she-devil in heels student' character. we munch away our Pizza and Chicken Wings that we brought earlier on. delicious ya.


in the morning, waking up early. i took the chance to take care for my Donat. it seems his fever did not subside. as i got to leave for Singapore today, i called to his siblings to fetch him and to take care of him at their place. i could not leave my Donat alone at home.


Sinchan came to fetch my dear sick Donat. "please take good care of him"... i on the other hand, had to make my way back to Singapore i'm on afternoon shift. take care Donat!


i had a quick breakfast at Wafflestown before leaving for the 1130wib ferry.


safe journey me, i missed my Donat too soon. praying he get well soon in better hands. Insya'Allah...


at work i received a small door gift from Merdin my ex-trainee. it was her birthday celebration at the hotel room last night. Happy Birthday Merdin!

Samm brought a plenty of CNY goodies from Malaysia. "terimakasut ya bang".

and Candy too, she brought a plenty of goodies from the Philippines. "salamat po!"

1 comment:

Natrah Norlin said...

waaa..sopi...lambat bagitau la..kalau datang putrajaya singgah umah buruk saya.... 0123135194