16 February 2009

15.02.09 - I Wanna Sleep Day, Really

on night duty. i was told it was a real busy Valentine's Day during the day shift. i knew it because i remembered those days.

thank you Mr Richard for the KFC and Rosli for sharing it with us. supper was served, ladies and gentlemen. me like KFC!


nothing much was in my tiny brain except for that i was really looking forward for a good sleep at home.

Candy came in the morning with some Philippines Chocolate offering. i had a few before rushing off out from the office. **oh gosh be-gosh** i really need a sleep!


i tried not to sleep in the bus, believing it will only making me losing sleep when i reach home.

once i'm home i locked the door, freshen up, make a cup of Black Coffee, set my sleeping area, turn on the fan, switch my mobile phone into silent mode and went into a slumber. it was almost 1042hrs.

when i opened my eyes the room was dark and it was 2036hrs.

thank GOD, i really had a good sleep for almost 10hours. smiled.

No comments: