25 February 2009

24.02.09 : Fiksi

work was norm. feel good always. Alhamdulillah...

i went home and was so ready for breakfast. i made my self a sandwich, i called it "SarBean Sandwich". why? because i put Baked Beans and Spicy Sardines together. a few chopped chili padi and slice onion as condiments. honestly it's delish-cious.

so ready to sleep after freshen up.

wait! i think i can spare some hours to catch a movie. i picked to watch Indonesian movie titled 'Fiksi.'... darn , it was one of the very 'kewl' thriller movie i have watched so far. the sound, the cinematography, the flow, the angle, the everything was great. no wonder the director, Mouly Surya won herself a couple of award for the movie. one of the best movie i've watched for this first two month.

i went to sleep happy, haunted by the music from Fiksi. (music by Zeke Khaseli)

i woke to grandma rigous activity sound from the kitchen it was 1840hrs. grandma told me to have my dinner since i have skipped lunch. i served myself rice with Sambal Goreng Pengantin, Ikan Kurau Goreng and some Daging & Sosej Kuah Kicap Berempah. minta ampun sedapnya... thank you grandma, thank you for always caring for me.


these are the VCD covers for the film i just watched for the past two months. i lost track as which date i watched those. some i have highlighted in my blog some i just passed. it gave me an idea to create a list of what i have watched. be it at the cinema or VCD's or DVD's. let me do the listing first and i promise i will post it in my blog. so far these 3 movie are awesome (my personal view) in random order and no preferences.

1)Fiksi.
2)Doa Yang Mengancam
3)Cinlok

No comments: