27 December 2008

26.12.08 - Kanda & Dinda

i rushed from home expecting to meet my two special "guest..."

they have arrived before me. let's do American Buffet Breakfast before the room is ready. sorry to make you wait. we had sumptuos breakfast to start the day. so, who is my guest?






Kanda & Dinda was my guest for this weekend. we are planning for Batam trip together besides their shopping spree an makan-makan plan.


lovely pair. so sweet...



so this is what i've been waiting for. Sate Kajang Hj Samuri directly brought from Kajang,Malaysia. lovely, thank you Kanda & Dinda. me love you both.




i visit them in room during duty and i guessed we are behaving like a bunch of hungry people. food again? i had a bite of Qiji Popiah. yummy. Kanda loves the Mee Rebus from Qiji. me too.



June & Raden came to join us, staying overnight.


after work i joined my good company. smiled...

No comments: