05 December 2008

03.12.08 - ARDE Results & Muallaf

late breakfast. Chocolate Biscuits.


surprisingly, i missed reading the SMS that was send to the phone yesterday. we had won the Best Front Office Department category, for this year ARDE. hearing such news i was relieved. truly. i attended both checked-in and checked-out process for the "Mystery Guest". i'm not asking for credit on my part, all was about teamwork. and therefore i would like to thank everyone in the department for the great teamwork. i also would apologise to my team for any lack of credibility and wrong information concluded in my report. nevertheless, we won! YEAY! (happy mode)...

Ms Susan came and brought us a cake to share for this happy occasion. i trust our big boss is happy just ike us. congratulations everyone. next year again?


i have to rush for quick dinner. drop by the canteen and helped myself to some rice and MeatLoaf. me like.


i'm rushing with anticipation, catching a movie. to my standard she is the reigning Asian Best Director, Yasmin Ahmad. her movie Muallaf is showing at The PictureHouse. i got free tickets from someone. thank you Sir for buying me the ticket. i'm so excited. i thought it was the last day of screening, how wrong i was. someone from Puchong - Malaysia will be more happy and excited too to received the good news from me. hurry up and come. laughed...




all i can say (or shout...!) it was a great movie, with many hidden message and simple storyline. some part of the movie, it prick me in the soul and some part it uplift my soul. both ways, it was a lesson learnt. to forgive. i missed my mum at one end and i missed my self on the other.

PEOPLE, GO AND WATCH THE MOVIE MUALLAF BY YASMIN AHMAD!!

after the movie i went to SP to have a sip of tea. joined by Sani. i talked about the film, suggesting and recommending him to watch the film himself. thank you Sani for the Teh Tarik.


i'm going home with no regrets and hatred.

"It is in forgiving that we are forgiven" Muallaf (The Convert) a Yasmin Ahmad movie.

No comments: