11 December 2008

10.12.08 - Amanda Last Day

Zerro will not be sending me off. i head to the ferry terminal on my own.


stopping by at Jodoh, buying breakfast. i bought Gado-Gado for takeaway.


jumped onto an ojek and head to HarbourBay.


arriving with ample time. i had my breakfast in the ferry.


smooth ride to workplace, arriving on time. Adrian is celebrating his birthday , treating us to Pizza from Unopuro. i helped myself to 3slices. happy birthday Adrian.

thank you Steve for remembering me. such a sweet thought by bringing the food down for me, though it's not necessary. the food taken from the function room as there was a Staff Birthday Party for the December babies. i had Chicken Drumlets, Chicken Pie & Nasi Goreng. me like.


as i were about to leave, i met Amanda at the back office. it is Amanda last day in Singaopore. wishing Amanda good luck in future plan.

No comments: