23 August 2009

22.08.09 : Ramadan 1

the first sahur for Ramadan 1430H. it had my usual "sahur meal". rice with Telur Ceplok and Kicap Cili Bawang. suka gilos! and Bening Bayam for soup. i excused myself from the Daging Masak Rempah, as it would be the first time, i fasting as a vegetarian. laughed...

i'm super excited because Ramadan had arrived. not that i'm looking forward too much for to Syawal. this month is more special before it's end. the month where i have to watch everything about myself and to abstain many things negative... insya'Allah - i hope to be triumphed in my faith.


my first "buka puasa" with grandma & bro Eyas... Alhamdulillah. the day went well. i find it strange that i have eaten less and i drink less too. i cannot find any reason to indulge a plenty of nice food and Air Katira as usual. loosing appetite? naa... i dun think so! just being moderate now-a-days.

i could not get more rest after that. just behind my house there is a "Hungry Ghost Festival" good luck item auction - the noise from the speaker is good enough to wakes the dead. in due respect for our multi-racial and keeping the harmonious citizen pledge, please have it your way. i'm already so tolerance of any culture... it's just for an evening.

hope my neighbours had plenty of luck! i'm off to work.

No comments: