27 July 2009

26.07.09 : Gathering @ Grandma Place

lunch was a quick one at the canteen.
Chicken Rice... no chicken thanks.
love the Cabbage Soup
& Green Bean Soup though
arrived home to join my family gathering.
in celebrating grandma belated 70th birthday.
they were playing some games.
hi Amli! my future cousin-in-law...
while they were busy with the games.
i had the Tom Yum Steamboat. me like.
i skipped the Sweet & sour Fish.
but could not resist the tasty Putri Salat,
made by my aunt, Cik Tina. so greenylicious...
they are still busy with games.
it was a happy occasion...
i can't wait to try the birthday cake,
bought by my aunt-in-law, Cik Nor
sedap and creamy.
my cuz Fadzli taking his leave early.
pics with the birthday girl...
this is my uncle, Cik Rosli family.
(Cuz Ain, Cik Rosli, Cik Nor & Cuz Adi)
my Cik Tina so serious...
playing the Colour Stick game.
(look at the facial expression)

i'm still in the kitchen,
digging into grandma's Jelly Delima.
yummylicious...
the last set,
before Liverpool vs Singapore
aired on TV.
serious watching: Cuz Adi & Bro Eyas.
while outside me and Cuz Ain snap-snap.

Kuaci Hitam that engrossed us. (laughed)
the sweet candy that we rushed for.
some pics before they left.
Cuz Anis & Cik Guy with the birthday girl.
HAPPY BELATED 70th BIRTHDAY Nek Salmah!!!
mudah-mudahan...
di panjangkan usia
dan dilimpahkan rezeki
dan kesihatan.
Insya'Allah...

No comments: